Husqvarna 322l Review
Where most of the people have the idea of trimming yard to be a challenging and tiring job, but it gets fun and enjoyable with the right tools. You can make your lawn look beautiful and neat with the variety of the weed trimmers in the market according to your preference and specification for multiple applications. You can choose the trimmers by categories regarding your comfortability, skills of using the tool. Here in this article, I’m going to review Husqvarna 322L Lightweight String Trimmer and sum up the details if you are considering buying this one. It is one of the most lightweight trimmers of Husqvarna models that you can operate with ease.
Features Explanation of HUSQVARNA 322L
- Extremely powerful: It is built with a CARB compliant X-Torq engine to deliver proper power, force, and control while cutting through thick grass. It increases fuel efficiency by up to 20% and decreasing emissions by up to 60%.
- Durable: To enhance the lifespan and durability of the tool, it features a hard chromium cylinder bore and heavy-duty bevel gear trimmer head.
- Easy starter: It delivers a smooth starting, especially for the beginners who don’t have much knowing what to do, by removing air from carburetor and fuel system.
- Auto return stop switch: This Husqvarna string trimmer enables an auto return stop switch that offers you an easy starting every time. The stop switch automatically returns to the start position when you turn off the weed eater.
- Straight shaft: It features an incredibly strong, braided wire cable drive and long-lasting, versatile gearbox for multiple uses.
- Tap ‘n Go: Its super easy Tap ‘n Go line makes the control easier for the users allowing them twin line cutting.
What I Like
If you are looking for a comfortable operating string trimmer with quality performance and features and durability, Husqvarna 322L is the right tool for you. It is very light in weight yet delivers a compelling and quality performance with its numerous unique features. It offers an incredible cutting performance through thick grass, with its CARB compliant X-Torq engine. It is super light in weight and allows easy control and operation of the tool. The quality engine reduces the emissions as well as enhance the fuel efficiency to a great extent. It is designed to deliver maximum durability and performance to the users with its sturdy chromium cylinder bore and heavy-duty bevel gear trimmer head.
Without going through any complicated process, it allows an easy startup with its air purge in the carburetor and fuel system. It is enabled with an auto return stop switch that frees you from the trouble of starting the trimmer again and again. When you switch off the weed eater, it automatically resets to the “On” position. It quickens the process as well as increase efficiency. You can efficiently change the starter cord with the stand-alone starter. It comes with a unique feature Tap ‘n Go for smooth cutting line feed. An efficient air filter and Tap ‘n Go will help you to go a long way with this tool. Its straight shaft increases the reliability and flexibility of the users with versatile gearbox for multiple uses. It automatically feeds through the line in case you bump into the ground.
Unlike other gas trimmers, it does not generate much noise and vibration. Because of its lightweight, you can operate it smoothly and have enhanced control while running it. Its anti-vibration handle provides comfort while handling device reducing fatigue in your hand.
What I Don't Like
You can get other Husqvarna gas trimmer with powerful engines and performance.
Overall, for the beginners and for the professionals, this model is suitable for semi-professional tasks. You get 90 days product warranty with the tool and all the accessories that come in the generic box.